- 1 kg baby potatoes
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- Kosher salt and fresh ground black pepper
- 150g crumbled Stilton
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- 1 tablespoon chopped flat leaf parsley
- Preheat oven to 200C. Rinse the potatoes and scrub off any dirt. Pat them dry in a clean towel then cut them in half. Any extra small potatoes can be left whole.
- Put the potatoes onto a rimmed sheet pan and drizzle on the olive oil, dried dill, salt and pepper. Use your hands to toss them together until they're coated. Place the sheet pan in the oven and roast for 15 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the oven and use a spatula to toss around the potatoes. Place it back in the oven and roast another 10-15 minutes or until the potatoes are crispy on the outside and fork tender.
- Remove the potatoes from the oven and place them in a serving bowl. While the potatoes are still warm toss them together with the Stilton crumbles, chives and parsley. Taste for seasoning and add extra salt and pepper as needed.